Vice President of Sales
PT Genie, LLC
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Submit resume and cover letter by June 15, 2020 to email@example.com
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
PT Genie seeks a strong Vice President of Sales to bring its innovative solution for remote physical therapy monitoring to market in the US and abroad. This individual will provide leadership, resource stewardship, and oversee all sales performance and business strategy. We are looking for sales leaders with proven success in the medical device and/or physical therapy disciplines.
- Develop and implement annual sales plans to achieve business goals.
- Provide leadership, vision, and tools necessary to maximize market launch, account penetration and sustained growth.
- Secure relationships and operating mechanisms internally and externally to ensure coordinated sales and execution.
- Oversee the sales process: manage sales, pipelines, territory engagement, and expense management.
- Partner with executive team to define and execute a high performing go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and remain current with market trends and competitors.
- Create, own, and develop effective relationships with key targeted customers.
- Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Effectively deploy and communicate appropriate clinical and technical product information to customers, and successfully promote the appropriate use of products within the territory.
- Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create a sense of urgency and expand demand/adoption for PT Genie.
- Demonstrate and leverage a deep understanding of the physical therapy market and competitive landscape.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in the medical device environment with 5+ years in sales management. Experience in the physical therapy market preferred.
- An accomplished track record of growing complex organizations and a history of success maintaining key relationships, demonstrated ability to drive strategic sales/marketing solutions, execute sales strategy focusing on net sales growth while leveraging existing customer relationships into increasing market share.
- Experience working in a start-up environment preferred.
- Product launch experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills.
- Successful experience covering large geographical territories.
- Proven track record of results (i.e. sales growth, market share, etc.).
- Ability to travel to meet the expectations of the position.
- Knowledge of physical therapy customer base preferred.
- Strategic problem-solving skills.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of this type of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules.
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours.
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice.