Sales Representative – Canada
PT Genie, LLC
Reports To: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Submit resume and cover letter by June 30, 2020 to email@example.com
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
PT Genie seeks a Sales Representative to bring its innovative solution for remote physical therapy monitoring to the Canadian market. This individual will use their experience to strategically build a book of business from the ground up and successfully grow revenues. We are looking for sales leaders with proven success in the medical device, technology, and/or physical therapy disciplines.
- Drive sales to achieve goals across assigned geography.
- Execute effective sales strategies to maintain existing base of business, attain new clients and identify revenue growth opportunities.
- Provide clinical expertise to end users while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Develop mastery of all products and sales applications.
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing and develop ways to best meet client needs.
- Effectively utilize and update sales tools to accurately address trends in existing base of business, create call strategies, and manage territory and strategic business plans.
- Lead territory opportunity development and activities that translate to monthly, quarterly, and annual projections.
- Complete all administrative requirements in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Educate buyers and promote products through participation in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape.
- Foster productive relationships with Marketing, Customer Service, and other key internal stakeholder groups.
- Resolve customer complaints in accordance with policy and advising sales management promptly of any situation beyond the Sales Representative’s authority.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of sales experience. Experience in the medical device, technology, and/or physical therapy market preferred.
- Key account development with experience assessing key decision-makers and influencers.
- Experience working in a start-up environment preferred. Product launch experience strongly preferred.
- History of sales quota attainment/exceeding sales goals, as well as exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong computer acumen and business application.
- Must be willing to travel and sell within physical office/clinic.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Applicants legally able to work in the United States preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of this type of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules.
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours.
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice.