Onsite Care Coordinator
PT Genie, LLC
Needed in the following locations: Cleveland, Nashville, Phoenix
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Submit resume and cover letter by June 30, 2020 to email@example.com
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
We are hiring Care Coordinators to manage patient workflow at physical therapy clinics. You will interact with patients and providers, register patients, assign plans of care, monitor patients, and assist with therapist interactions and billing. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when patients or providers are frustrated and have experience working with computers and tablets.
- Recruit and register patients for PT Genie Remote Monitoring System.
- Interface with Physical Therapists to understand the assignment of plan of care including tension band assignments, repetitions, range of motion and exercises available for patient.
- Make notes in the patient record for interactions including all phone calls, emails, texts, video chats made by you or a member of the practice.
- Ensure interactions happen on a timely basis.
- Ensure patients are using the equipment; if there are technical issue, liaise with the technical support group for swift resolution.
- When billing criteria is met, inform the administration of the clinic, and assist in documentation generation and coding.
- Deactivate patients when plan of care is complete.
- Collect feedback from patients and providers for continuous improvement and record in ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward patients and providers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer concerns.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and concerns.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- PTA certification or courses in Physical Therapy a plus.
- Use of Zendesk ticketing system a plus.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and blue tooth technology.
- Experience working with customer support.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable car, as employee may be required to drive to different work sites during the course of a shift.
- Background check and drug screening required.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of this type of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job
CODE OF CONDUCT
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice