Human Resources Recruiter
PT Genie, LLC
Lake Nona, Florida 32827
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Submit resume and cover letter by June 15, 2020 to email@example.com
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
PT Genie seeks a senior level human resources professional with experience recruiting staff in the medical device industry. Recruiter will assist in building relationships with industry professionals and foster potential candidates for existing open positions.
- Maintain and build candidate database. Generate leads and communicate opportunities to the team.
- Execute talent acquisition strategies focused on attracting top talent to support company goals.
- Understand the strategic objectives of the company as well as technical challenges, and complexities of our position in the industry.
- Stay current on product innovations and translate them to company talent needs.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their objectives and create an appropriate hiring strategy.
- Communicate the value propositions of each position and evaluate for key qualities necessary for success in candidates.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process and maintain communications with internal team throughout recruiting process.
- Qualify potential candidates based on needs of the company.
- Ensure completion of all necessary new hire documentation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting and human resources.
- Medical device and/or healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategy for each open position.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Utilize strong analytical and business communication skills.
- Ability to build consultative relationships with people at all levels in an organization and provide leadership in human resources.
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate and be creative in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Analytical and structured approach to candidate identification and interviewing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
- Motivated by the opportunity to change and evolve an industry.
- Demonstrated success in painting a picture of company culture.
- Maintains high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and sensitivity.
- Highly organized and able to handle shifting priorities and schedules.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of this type of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job
CODE OF CONDUCT
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice