Customer Service Manager
PT Genie, LLC
Lake Nona, Florida 32827
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Submit resume and cover letter by June 15, 2020 to email@example.com
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
PT Genie seeks a dedicated Customer Service Manager responsible for performing all tasks related to direct communications with patients and healthcare providers concerning the use and service of PT Genie products and supplies. Assists in problem solving communications with patients and care providers, co-workers, and referral sources as it relates to patient services and third-party reimbursement.
- Updates and maintains patient and provider databases.
- Complies with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet JCAHO and company standards.
- Coordinates all patient information, processes paperwork, including preparation of files for billing department and completes batch reports for deliveries.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current products and services and Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations and JCAHO guidelines.
- Manages all aspects of intake, answering the phone, emails, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data, processing paperwork.
- Monitors office supplies.
- Provides technical assistance to customers.
- Verifies Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance coverage information.
- Works with outside agencies to resolve customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of related work experience in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management.
- Strong customer service background.
- Effectively communicate with physical therapists, physicians, employees, and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner.
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums.
- Knowledge of Home Medical Equipment (HME) and/or Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements.
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and of billing reimbursement.
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information.
- Aptitude with and ability to learn medical terminology.
- Ability to multi-task along with attention to detail.
- Possess self-motivation, organization, and time-management skills.
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to providers, patients, and staff.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands are representative of those an employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of this type of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to observe all safety standards and rules
- Required to report all injuries to his/her supervisor and Human Resources within 24 hours
- Personal protection equipment must be worn as required by the job
CODE OF CONDUCT
Required to adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct as a fundamental business practice